SEO – Search Engine Optimization
An Extensive SEO Track Record for Boulder, Denver & National Companies
We’ve performed SEO in the Boulder/Denver area and further afield for JennyCraig.com, Curves.com, CorePowerYoga.com, RedRobin.com, Zayo.com and many more. We have many years of experience and do custom projects for each client to meet their business goals.
- Increase leads and sales by driving more organic and referral traffic to your site and engaging it better once it has arrived
- Improved web content and user experience
- Competitive advantage: good organic rankings are something that new competitors can’t create overnight
- SEO audits: figure out what should be fixed and in what order, and set your SEO strategy going forward
- New website or website relaunch SEO support
- Ongoing SEO: creation of SEO campaigns to generate content and links that will improve your website traffic along with reporting and analysis
- Local directories management: managing Google My Business, Yelp, and many other directories in a way where your listings are owned by you, not by a directory platform
- Local SEO: improving your local presence on your website, within directories like Google My Business and via link building to rock your results
What Makes Us Different
- Deep expertise: we’ve done SEO for years, have attended the SEO Conference MozCon in two recent years, and go to SEO meetups often to know what’s going to work for you
- Creative + Technical: We address both aspects of SEO
- We deliver custom projects that focus on your needs such as content, relaunches, or technical issues
- Strategy: We take a strategic approach to our work, not merely following a checklist, but putting thought into your audiences, offerings, and opportunities
Use all the data sources possible, especially paid search data, which is an excellent source of info about keyword effectiveness
Picking our battles: We uncover the opportunities that acn actually be done on a short term, medium term, and long term basis so that you’re positioned for maximum success.
Looking at the full universe of ranking factors. For example, social signals, local SEO, and mobile friendliness are newer factors that we carefully examine.
Example of a successful SEO Project for a Denver firm.