- It reaches 40% of 18-35 year olds daily.
- 77% of users are 18+
- It works, people pay attention instead of tv ads
– Influencer marketing: they have creative storytelling skills. Use Account takeovers.
– Snapchat is not Facebook, you can’t overtly sell, you need to be creative.
– Create content at scale: work with influencers or employees.
– Use Facebook and Instagram ads to get followers on Snapchat.
– Geofilters: reach local people, it helps others create branded content for you.
– Location based advertising.
– Do a good story once a week with a beginning, middle, and end with CTA. Keep stories at 2-3 mins, don’t recycle content across FB, Insta, Snapchat stories. Use emojis and features on each platform.
– Go behind the scenes or into your location. Show your company culture. Experiment with spectacles.
– Run flash sales. Use coupon codes or bit.ly tracking URLs. E.g.
Storytelling is the new content marketing. It should be fun, entertaining, and creative.