(Note: Position has been filled, but feel free to reach out if you’d like to be considered for future openings.)
Are you ready to be intellectually challenged by new and different projects, do great work with an eye for detail, and genuinely want to make clients happy? If so, keep reading. We’re a fun, tight knit, and growing digital agency in Boulder.
We need a conscientious, reliable, team player to act as a digital advertising manager to help us do great work consistently and methodically for our clients. And while your experience matters, it’s who you are that matters most.
If this sounds appealing to you, please follow this link (link intentionally removed) to complete the first of two short assessments.
In this role you’ll do digital media buying working closely with our team and clients to ensure that campaigns meet established expectations. We’ll combine your technical skills with our training so that you can set-up, manage, and track digital ads across PPC, social, and display. Also, you’ll have progressively more account management responsibility that involves meeting regularly with clients to maintain positive relationships while doing performance readouts. It’s a great position because you can work on multiple projects, manage digital advertising, connect closely with clients, and be exposed to other work types such as SEO, strategy, design, copywriting, development, and more.
Our mission is to lead amazing lives. Part of how we do that is through:
+ Lifelong learning: attending conferences, dedicated team education time to learn new techniques, testing new marketing techniques, with company funding to learn something new outside of work that interests you.
+ Adventure and rest: Flexible vacation policy with approx. 4 weeks vacation/year to do fun and adventurous things outside the office (after all, we live in CO for a reason), or just take it easy.
+ Being sustainable: work/life balance in terms of working to our full potential but not overdoing it, company funded gym membership to stay healthy, low Co2 commuting options, helping with office recycling and composting, planting trees every month, financial security through good pay and IRA (like a 401k) with 3% match, career advancement support, and getting to work with clients who are doing good for the world.
+ Building healthy relationships: surround ourselves with great teammates, clients, and vendors, be trustworthy, and have enough time with our friends and family outside of work
In the end, these pillars lead us to be happy doing great work for satisfied clients, who, in turn, are helping the world.
We’re looking to hire a full-time, salaried employee, with full benefits.
We’re looking for:
- Analytical skills with data and spreadsheets
- People skills
- 3+ years of professional experience, ideally with 2+ years managing digital advertising, but not required if you have a proven work track record. HubSpot experience is a bonus.
- High GPA and test scores from school
- Hard working, detail oriented, reliable, trustworthy, positive, and easy to get along with
- Up to 4 weeks paid time off during your first year, if you’re doing well
- We’ll pay 75% of your gym or similar membership up to $75/mo
- 100% company paid health insurance
- Professional ergonomic set-up at the office so that you’re feeling good
- 9:30 am average daily start time, but flexible if you prefer to start earlier
- Work from home for now, with likely 2-3 days/week in the office going forward in downtown Boulder, with free bus pass if you prefer that way of commuting
- Longer-term, potentially getting on the partner track, i.e. owning part of the company
- IRA (like a 401k) with company matching
Why Grounds for Promotion?
Our goal is to help people lead amazing lives by delivering five star results and service. To do that, our mission is to run a great agency where our employees feel good by making our clients happy and doing meaningful work that keeps us engaged. Also, it means being rewarded financially, having a good work life balance, progressing in our careers, and feeling stoked about the team, clients, and achieving our goals.
If that sounds appealing to you, again, please follow this link (link intentionally removed) to complete the first of two short assessments. The first assessment will take less than 10 minutes to complete and the second assessment will be emailed directly to you after the first and will take 12 minutes to complete. Please check your spam filter if you do not receive it.
Then, please email@example.com with your resume and tell us that you came from our website and about a recent project you did that you’re proud of. Bonus points for your favorite spreadsheet formula.